EARLY HEAD START…
Early Head Start is a federally funded program that strives to enable parents to be superior caregivers and teachers for their children, ages birth – three years. The program helps to provide educational experiences to enhance a child’s social, emotional, physical and cognitive development and school readiness.
WHAT CAN FAMILIES EXPECT?
- High quality program for EHS students and their peers
- Parent education and support
- Health, dental and nutrition information and screenings
- Increase in school readiness
- Positive parent-child relationships
- Tips and tricks to promote family well-being
HCDC has a limited number of slots committed to the Early Head Start Program, please contact us for more information