HASLETT CHILD DEVELOPMENT CENTER . . .
- is licensed by the State of Michigan.
- is a non-profit, tax-exempt organization.
- operates twelve months a year – Monday through Friday from 7:00 A.M. to 6:00
- provides a warm atmosphere in which each child can experience growth in his or her social, emotional, physical, and intellectual development.
- is open to all children from the age of 6 weeks through 6 years. HCDC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, or gender in admission to, access to, or operation of its programs, services, or activities.
- is an equal opportunity employer.
- is accessible to individuals with disabilities.
The Center is staffed by the following:
- Executive Director: background in child development/early childhood education.
- Lead Teachers: minimum of an associate’s degree in child development or four year degree in an early childhood education related field, and/or Child Development Associates (CDA)
- Associate Teachers: minimum of the Child Development Associates (CDA) and one year of experience in an early childhood setting.
- In House Cook: minimum of the Child Development Associates (CDA) and well as safe food handling training and experience.
- Volunteers/Interns: There are also occasional volunteers and interns who work with the children for a minimum of two hours per week.